We are Denver’s Auto Hail Damage Repair Specialists.
Extreme Autoworks began auto hail damage repair over 20 years ago. We continue leading the industry today. Extreme Autoworks uses specialized Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) techniques to remove your dents. PDR is our first choice because that lets you keep the car’s original factory paint and parts. Some panels may need to be replaced or repaired when damage is too severe for Paintless Dent Repair. Your hail damage will be repaired from start to finish completely and professionally.
Why doesn’t Extreme Autoworks have a ONE-YEAR WAIT for Repairs?
Extreme Autoworks is more efficient at hail damage repairs because we are not a collision facility. We have the expertise to start and finish a job in a more timely manner. The collision centers use Extreme Autoworks to do their hail damage repairs because they are so consumed with collision repairs. Give us a call today to set up an appointment for your hail damage repair work.
Auto Hail Damage Repair Questions
- Will hail damage make my insurance rates go up?
- No. Insurance companies classify claims into two categories. Collision is the first claim. Comprehensive is the second. Hail damage is a comprehensive claim and is considered an act of God. Acts of God won’t increase your insurance rates.
- What is the Insurance Process For Hail Damage Repair?
- When insurance reviews a vehicle for hail damage assessment, they will start with PDR. However, if PDR is not an option, then insurance moves to repair. If repair isn’t an option, they then choose replacement as the last option. This is the same model we follow for the repair process, which is why we are able to get car repaired faster and more efficiently that collision repair shops. A traditional collision repair/body shop’s main focus is on collision repairs and not Hail Damage.
- What if I don’t get my car fixed?
- A restriction for “unrepaired damage” is in effect on your insurance policy any future claims will be denied until your hail damage is repaired. Don’t risk it.
- Do I have to go where my insurance company tells me to go?
- Of course, by law the choice is yours. Extreme Autoworks has done auto hail damage repair for over 20 years, so we’re your one stop shop for all your hail damage repair and more. Because we are hail repair experts, insurance companies prefer to work with us directly. Because we can get the jobs completed in a more timely and effective manner, our customers are back in their cars sooner than later.
- How long do I have to get my car fixed?
- Insurance checks are normally good for 180 days. However, the cost of your estimate is based on current labor and part rates. Waiting will increase your risk for “unrepaired damage” complications. Don’t wait.
- What other work do you do?
- In addition to hail damage repair, we specialize in Clear Bras, Window Tint, Vinyl Vehicle Wraps, and more…so you know we know our stuff.
- What type of results can I expect from Extreme Autoworks?
- Extreme Autoworks guarantees your satisfaction 100%, and we have a national warranty to back it up. Because we’ve been at the same location for over 20 years, you can be confident we will be here when you need us. You have nothing to lose! Call us today and save time and money.
Ask Us Anything!
We can answer the questions you haven’t asked yet. Email us or just drop in. We will be happy to see you because we love cars, just like you do.