Protect the underside of your car. It may be one of the best investments you’ll ever make.
Colorado roads can make even the toughest of vehicles fall apart quickly. As a result, automobile undercoatings (undercarriage coatings) are especially important to make your vehicle last longer. So, while many people worry about paint protection, we believe that the undercarriage is more important to your car’s longevity. Therefore, serious consideration of an undercoating should be made before any other modifications.
So: what do automobile undercoatings do?
- A superior, waxed-based formula seals the underside of your vehicle so to protect against road salt, dirt, stone and gravel abrasion.
- Acts as a sound dampener for a quieter ride.
- Forms a “blanket” that helps insulate your vehicle from the heat and cold.
- Remains flexible, so it stick to today’s unibody frame better.
- Special additives provide superior adhesion and resilience.
- Will not run or drip at high temperatures or become brittle in sube-zero weather.
- Contains no tar like ingredients which typically attack body coatings.
- Developed for today’s advanced vehicles
If you have questions, call us or email us or just drop by. We’ll be happy to see you, because we love cars just like you do.