PROTECTING THE UNDERCARRIAGE OF YOUR CAR MAYBE ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS YOU’LL EVER MAKE!
Colorado roads can make even the toughest of vehicles deteriorate quickly. Undercarriage coatings are especially important to make your vehicles mechanics last longer. While many people worry about paint protection, it is our firm belief that the undercarriage is a more important aspect of the car and serious consideration, of an undercoating, should be made before any other modifications.
- Superior, black waxed based formula seals the underside of your vehicle against road salt, dirt, stone and gravel abrasion.
- Acts as a sound deadener for a quieter ride.
- Forms a “blanket” that helps insulate your vehicle from the heat and cold.
- Remains flexible and pliable for better adhesion to today’s unibody frame construction.
- Special additives provide superior adhesion and resilience.
- Will not run or drip at high temperatures or become brittle in sube-zero weather.
- Contains no tar like ingredients which typically attack body coatings.
- Developed for today’s advanced engineered vehicles.
- Backed by a fully transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty for new vehicles.