We are Denver’s auto hail damage repair specialists. Extreme Autoworks started out doing auto hail damage repair over 20 years ago and continues to do it today. Extreme Autoworks will use specific Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) techniques to remove your dents. Our first choice is to do PDR to keep the factory paint and parts. In some instances panels may need to be replaced or repaired when damage is too severe for Paintless Dent Repair. Your hail damage will be repaired from start to finish completely and professionally.
Why Extreme Autoworks does not have a Year Wait for Repairs:
Extreme Autoworks is more efficient at hail damage repairs because we are not a collision facility and have the expertise to start and finish a job in a more timely manner. The collision centers use Extreme Autoworks to do their hail damage repairs because they are so consumed with collision repairs. Give us a call today to set up an appointment for your hail damage repair work.
- Will hail damage make my insurance rates go up?
- No, Insurance companies classify claims into two categories, (1) collision, and (2) comprehensive. Hail damage is a comprehensive claim and is considered an act of God. Acts of God will not increase your insurance rates.
What is the Insurance Process For Hail Damage Repair?
When insurance is reviewing a vehicle for hail damage assessment, they will start with PDR, however, if PDR is not an option then insurance will move to repair and if not repair then replacement as the last option. This is the same model we follow for the repair process, which is why we are able to get car repaired faster and more efficiently that collision repair shops. A traditional collision repair/body shops main focus in on collision repairs not Hail Damage.
- What if I do not get my car fixed?
- A restriction for “unrepaired damage” is in effect on your insurance policy any future claims will be denied until your hail damage is repaired. Don’t risk it.
- Do I have to go where my insurance company tells me to go?
- No, By law the choice is yours. Extreme Autoworks has been repairing hail damage for over 20 years and is a one stop shop for all your hail damage repair and more… Because we are hail repair experts insurance companies prefer to work with us directly because we can get the jobs completed in a more timely and effective manner to be sure the customers are back in their cars sooner than later.
- How long do I have to get my car fixed?
- Insurance checks are normally good for 180 days. However, your estimate is based on current labor and part rates. Waiting will also increase your risk for “unrepaired damage” complications.
- What other work do you do?
- In addition to hail damage repair, we specialize in Clear Bras, Window Tint, Vinyl Vehicle Wraps, and more.
- What type of results can I expect from Extreme Autoworks?
- At Extreme Autoworks, satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with a national warranty to back it up. We have been at the same location for over 20 years and will be here in the future if you ever need anything. So what have you got to lose? Calls us today and save time and money.