XPEL Clear Bra is in stock now and ready for install
When it comes to automotive clear bra, Extreme Autoworks is where you want to go! Clear bra is the best way to protect your investment from paint chips, dings, scratches,rusting and pitting.
XPEL offers far superior protection than traditional clear bra! XPEL clear bra has been tested and re-tested for durability and far superior protection. They offer a full warranty on anything installed for yellowing, discoloration, peeling, cracking, and hazing. There is no car too difficult for Extreme Autoworks and we specialize in installing full seamless one piece bumpers.
XPEL has been tested and proven to out perform 3M clear shield and many other clear bra materials in the market today. XPEL has far superior warranties and will warranty any film defect other than physical damage for 10 years where 3M and others are far less. The Xpel Ultimate 10 mil thick filmed is designed with Colorado’s harsh weather in mind.
XPEL was created to match closer to factory paint than the standard 3M, therefore getting a closer match and a more invisible clear bra look. XPEL can be installed on any panel of your car, there is never too difficult of a car or job for Extreme. We have fully covered cars from bumper to bumper with XPEL and were able to achieve a 100% flawless install. With the technology behind XPEL, we at Extreme Autoworks can install XPEL to as close as perfect as possible.
We covered this entire Corvette in Xpel Ultimate Clear Bra
Visit Extreme Autoworks You Tube page to see just a few of our Xpel Clear installation projects at:
XPEL has been tested and re-tested with every leading paint protection film and has far surpassed the industry standard requirements for clear bra which is why only the leading manufactures chose XPEL.
1. Basic Package: This covers the front part of your hood only.
2. Standard Package: This covers the front part of your hood, sides of both your fenders, and the two front door cups.
3. Deluxe Package: This covers the front part of the hood, both sides of your fenders, the back of your mirrors, your two front headlights, and all of your side door cups.
4. Extreme Package: This covers the front part of the hood, both sides of your fenders, the back of your mirrors, two front headlights, fog lights, the A-pillars (located on the side of your windshield), all of your side door cups and the full front bumper from wheel well to wheel well (One Piece). The big difference on the extreme package is your front bumper is also covered in this package. Also, don’t forget to add the top part of your rear bumper or the front piece of your roof if it is not protected, for an additional cost.
NOTE: In these package you are able to pick what size clear bra you want on your hood a 12”, 18”, 24” or 36”. What those sizes mean is that the clear bra starts at the bottom part of your hood and goes towards the windshield. We then match your fender line to the hood length you choose. Now if you are the person that says, “I can’t stand knowing that there is a line across the hood and fenders” then, this next package is just for you. You need the Ultimate Extreme package!
5. Ultimate Extreme Package: This package covers the full hood in one piece. There is NO seam line across the hood. We also cover the fenders in one piece, the full bumper from wheel well to wheel well (ONE PIECE), mirrors, A-pillars, headlights, full rocker panels, top of rear bumper, spoiler, roof and two front door cups.
If that is not enough then just have us do the full car!
You can also customize your own package. Pick and choose the parts of the car you want to protected and Extreme Autoworks will make it happen for you.
Xpel also offers a full matte clear bra material that we install on specific pieces on a car cars like we did no this Audi or on full vehicles like we did on this Tesla.
Clear bra is a very specific and personal choice which is we always recommend bringing the car in to Extreme Autoworks so that we can go over everything with you in person to be sure you are getting the coverage you want and expect.